Since 2001 Gallup has compiled data from an economically focused survey. The poll has consisted of seven questions concerning economic and personal finance.
- Not being able to pay medical costs of a serious illness/accident
- Not being able to maintain the standard of living you enjoy
- Not having enough to pay your normal monthly bills
- Not having enough money for retirement
- Not being able to pay medical costs for normal healthcare
- Not being able to pay your rent, mortgage or other housing costs
- Not being able to make ...