Remote Customer Service Representative
Our small but thriving Medicare Insurance Brokerage is looking for a Customer service representative to answer phones, answer client questions and enter data.
About the position
- Remote- You must have a home office set up that is quiet and distraction-free
- Business hours- This is an 8:30 am to 5 pm est, Monday through Friday workweek. We will train and communicate with you through phone, Skype and Zoom. And monitor your work through Hubstaff.
- This is a full time remote position and you will be paid $15/hr
- Answering phone in a friendly positive manner
- Help clients with questions about their Medicare plans
- Transfer data from electronic applications into our CRM database system.
- Type in data provided directly from customers
- Create spreadsheets with large numbers of figures without mistakes
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Enter prescription drug data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Positive attitude
- Works well individually and as a team
- Patient and understanding when interacting with senior citizens. (The agencies client base is 99%, senior citizens)
- Proven experience as data entry
- Fast typing skills; Knowledge of touch typing system is strongly preferred.
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware, and peripheral devices
- Basic understanding of databases
- Basic understanding of prescription drug data
- Good command of English, both oral and written, and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
The following experience is preferred
- Experience with CRM software (Client Relationship Management). (The agency uses AgeancyBloc, Lead Advantage pro and Trello to manage clients and data)
- Experience in the Insurance Industry. (The agency only sells Medicare Insurance supplements and advantage plans and prescription drug plans)
- Experience in any field that has allowed you to get a working knowledge of prescription drugs i.e. Health Care, Insurance, Pharmacy (The agency manages each client’s prescription drug data to ensure they have the correct insurance plan)
The following experience is required
- Must have at least 2 years of admin or insurance experience in the last 10 years to be considered for this position.
- Equipment – You will be required to use your own Computer. We will supply your desk phone.
- Training – All training will be on the job paid training.
- Start date – We do not have a set start date. Our goal is to find the best fit for the NUMA team.
- W-2 Employee- This is NOT a 1099 contract position. You will be a full-time W-2 employee with taxes withheld from your check.
- Pay: $15.00 per hour
- COVID-19 considerations: Since our client base is 65+ we no longer work from an office space, all employees permanently work from their home offices.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Medicare@nuMedicareAdvisors.com