Part-Time Remote Customer Service Representative
Our small but thriving Medicare Insurance Brokerage is looking for a part-time administrative assistant.
About the position
- Remote- You must have a home office set up that is quiet and distraction-free
- Business hours- This is a 2-3 hours per day assignment that you can do on your own schedule. To begin with you will be required to set up a training schedule for the first week during business hours. We will monitor your work through Hubstaff.
- This is a part-time remote position and you will be paid $15/hr. You will be paid twice per month on the 1st and 15th.
- Data Entry
- Manage mailings to prospective clients
- Verify data by comparing it to source documents
- Update existing data
- Enter prescription drug data
- Retrieve data from the database or electronic files as requested
- Positive attitude
- Works well individually and as a team
- Patient and understanding when interacting with senior citizens. (The agency’s client base is 99%, senior citizens)
- Excellent knowledge of word processing tools and spreadsheets (MS Office Word, Excel etc.)
- Working knowledge of office equipment and computer hardware, and printers.
- Basic understanding of databases
- Basic understanding of prescription drug data
- Good command of English, both oral and written, and customer service skills
- Great attention to detail
- Equipment – You will be required to use your own Computer. We will supply ink for your printer and office supplies needed to complete your tasks.
- Training – All training will be on the job paid training.
- Start date – We do not have a set start date. Our goal is to find the best fit for the NUMA team.
- W-2 Employee- This is NOT a 1099 contract position. You will be a part-time W-2 employee with taxes withheld from your check.
- Pay: $15.00 per hour
- COVID-19 considerations: Since our client base is 65+ we no longer work from an office space, all employees permanently work from their home offices.
How to Apply
Please forward your resume to Medicare@nuMedicareAdvisors.com